Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
31088 Carrera Digital 132 Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3 AMG Preis der Nationen (Nations Cup) 1970, #11 1:32 Slot Car
A 1970s classic
The Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3 AMG wearing the no.11 participated in the touring car races of the ‘Nations Cup’ in the +3-litre class. It finished in 3rd place with the Daimler-Benz test driver Jörg Leininger at the helm, beaten only by two Camaros.
Stylish design for home circuits
On the racetracks of the day the Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3 AMG ‘Nations Cup 1970, No.11’ demonstrated just what a great car can do. On the digital Carrera race circuit this sophisticated car catches the eye with lightning speed and a realistically reconstructed look. The Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL is a perfect 1:32-scale replica of the original, boasting functioning front, rear and brake lights. It can be individually coded, digitally controlled and adapted to the personal skills of each driver.
- Silver in color #11.
- High impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Operating headlights and taillights.
- Neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
- Not Recommended to use on the 1/30 High Bank Curve (2/30 High Bank and wider is okay)
- Presented in clear display case
- DIGITAL 132 vehicles are digitally-controlled and individually codable
- All Carrera Digital 132 vehicles can be used on Carrera Evolution
- Detailed vehicles that are faithful to the originals, stamp printed
- Vehicles with realistic acceleration and braking behavior
- Solid workmanship with bodywork
- Comes in display case and supplied with spares pack