Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
31037 Carrera Digital 132 Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3 AMG, #31 1:32 Slot Car
Supreme power and sophistication
The Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3 was the top-of-the-range S-Class W 109 manufactured between 1967 and 1972. Although not originally designed for motor racing purposes, the 6.3 was soon deployed in the touring car championship. Despite its immense power, the car itself was set up to drive gracefully – so the tuning specialists had a relatively easy task boosting its performance.
Stuttgart racing success story
The Carrera DIGITAL 132 model of the Mercedes 300 SEL 6.3 appears in a yellow livery with the no.31. and attracts admirers with true-to-the-original reproduction details and realistic front, rear and brake lights. It’s individually codable and the handset can be set precisely to the skill level of the driver.
- Yellow in color, #31.
- Operating headlights and taillights.
- The car comes with a high impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Includes an additional neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
- DIGITAL 132 vehicles are digitally-controlled and individually codable
- All Carrera Digital 132 vehicles can be used on Carrera Evolution
- Detailed vehicles that are faithful to the originals, stamp printed
- Vehicles with realistic acceleration and braking behavior
- Solid workmanship with bodywork
- Comes in display case and supplied with spares pack