Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
27712 Carrera Evolution Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3 AMG, #35 1:32 Slot Car
The Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3 was the top-of-the-range S-Class W 109 manufactured between 1967 and 1972. Although not originally designed for motor racing purposes, the 6.3 was soon deployed in the touring car championship. In 1971, AMG entered the ‘red pig’ livery version at the 24-hour race in Spa, winning in its class and finishing second overall.
Speedy number 35
The Carrera EVOLUTION model of the Mercedes 300 SEL 6.3 appears in a red livery with the no.35 and attracts admirers with true-to-the-original reproduction details and realistic front and rear lights. It’s individually codable and the handset can be set precisely to the skill level of the driver.
- Red in color, #35.
- Operating headlights and taillights.
- The car comes with a high impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Includes an additional neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
- Detailed 1/32 slot car
- Ready to race on 1/32 analogue track systems
- Reverse polarity switch - quickly change the direction you race
- Supplied with shallow guide blade for use on Scalextric track
- Removable magnet
- Presented in clear display case