Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
31034 Carrera Digital 132 Mercedes AMG GT3 Carrera 12h Paul Ricard 2021, #20 1:32 Slot Car w/lights
Carrera look – Carrera speed!
The Carrera logo on the hood of the Mercedes-AMG GT3 ‘Carrera, No.20’ 12h Paul Ricard, 2021 screams pedal-to-the-metal speed. Christian Hook, Steffen Görig and Valentin Pierburg teamed up to drive at the 12-hour race at the Circuit Paul Ricard in southern France. They had completed 305 laps at the end of this endurance race for 5th place in the final overall standings of the GT3 class.
Top finishes on Carrera racetracks
The Mercedes AMG GT3 looks just as great on the tracks of the Carrera DIGITAL 132 circuit as it does on the French grand prix course. The slotcar can be digitally controlled and individually set to match your skills. Realistic front, rear and brake lights, and true-to-the-original reproduction details generate an authentic motor racing atmosphere.
- Red and white in color, #20.
- Operating headlights and taillights.
- The car comes with a high impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Includes an additional neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
- DIGITAL 132 vehicles are digitally-controlled and individually codable
- All Carrera Digital 132 vehicles can be used on Carrera Evolution
- Detailed vehicles that are faithful to the originals, stamp printed
- Vehicles with realistic acceleration and braking behavior
- Solid workmanship with bodywork
- Comes in display case and supplied with spares pack
- Scale 1:32
- Length 152mm
- Height 44mm
- Wheelbase 88mm
- Front Track 68mm
- Rear Track 70mm
- Weight 105g
- Magnet Yes
- Motor S-Can 18,000rpm
- Motor Mount Inline
- Drivetrain 2WD
- Pinion/Gear 9/27
- Front Wheels Plastic
- Rear Wheels Plastic
- Front Tires Rubber
- Rear Tires Rubber
- Lights No