Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
30782 Carrera Digital 132 Mercedes AMG GT3 Haribo Racing, #88 1:32 Slot Car
In 2016 HARIBO Racing Team entered the Mercedes-AMG GT3 "Haribo Racing, No.88" for the seventh race of the VLN long-distance driving championship at the Nürburgring, ultimately finishing 2nd. The car brings 550PS/542.47 hp to the racetrack and is powered by a V8 induction engine. Against the all-black bodywork, the Haribo gold bear turn heads everywhere. All that remains to be said about this speed machine is... Haribo - kids and racing drivers love it so much! The Carrera DIGITAL 132 Mercedes-AMG GT3 "Haribo Racing, No.88" slot car is an impressive, faithfully detailed reproduction with head, tail, and brake lights. This Carrera car can be individually coded, is digitally controllable, and guarantees authentic racing thrills.
- Black in color, #88.
- High impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Operating headlights and taillights.
- Neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
- Not Recommended to use on the 1/30 High Bank Curve (2/30 High Bank and wider is okay)
- Presented in clear display case
- Driven by: Uwe Alzen (D)/Lance Arnold (D)/Maximilian Götz (D)/Jan Seyffarth (D)
- Car: Mercedes-AMG GT3 # - Mercedes-Benz M159 V8/90° 4v DOHC 6208 cc N/A
- Entrant: Haribo Racing Team-AMG
- Event: ADAC Zurich 24h-Rennen Nürburgring / Nürburgring 24 Hours
- Date: 29.5.2016
- Track: Nürburgring (D), 25.378 kms
- Distance: 24 hours
- Result: 3rd (1 lap behind the winner)
- Grid: 3rd (8:16.311)
- Tires: Michelin
- Sponsors: Haribo
- DIGITAL 132 vehicles are digitally-controlled and individually codable
- All Carrera Digital 132 vehicles can be used on Carrera Evolution
- Detailed vehicles that are faithful to the originals, stamp printed
- Vehicles with realistic acceleration and braking behavior
- Solid workmanship with bodywork
- Comes in display case and supplied with spares pack