Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
31086 Carrera Digital 132 BMW 320 Turbo Flachbau Oppitzhauser, #20 1:32 Slot Car
Every enthusiast’s head-turner
The legendary Team Oppitzhauser BMW 320 Turbo flat-built is perfect for nostalgics, and promises an exciting ride back in time. Karl Oppitzhauser is part of the bedrock of Austrian motor-racing history. He entered his flat-build BMW in all kinds of racing series and still owns the vehicle to this day. The particularly sophisticated pin-stripe design ensured the no.20 BMW caught the eye on every racetrack!
The BMW 320 Turbo Flachbau ‘Oppitzhauser, No.20’ provides an authentic driving performance and perfect balance in every bend. The car can compete against up to 5 other rivals on the Carrera DIGITAL 132 racing circuit. This 1:32-scale 1980s racer is an accurately-detailed replica and immediately attracts the gaze of every racing enthusiast. It’s fitted with brake, front and rear lights, and looks just like the original. This Carrera car can be individually coded and digitally controlled.
- Purple, pink, and black in color, #20
- High impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Operating headlights and taillights
- Neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
- Not Recommended to use on the 2/30 High Bank Curve
- Presented in clear display case
- DIGITAL 132 vehicles are digitally-controlled and individually codable
- All Carrera Digital 132 vehicles can be used on Carrera Evolution
- Detailed vehicles that are faithful to the originals, stamp printed
- Vehicles with realistic acceleration and braking behavior
- Solid workmanship with bodywork
- Comes in display case and supplied with spares pack