Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
30973 Carrera Digital 132 BMW 320 Turbo Flachbau Team Schnitzer 1:32 Slot Car
- Yellow in color, #56.
- Reverse polarity switch - quickly change the direction you race
- Operating headlights and taillights.
- The car comes with a high impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Includes an additional neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
The yellow nostalgic
The bright yellow BMW 320 Turbo Flachbau "Team Schnitzer, No.56" with a 1428 cc turbo engine enables you to have an intense racing experience on the Carrera racetrack from now on. Walter Brun finished with this BMW 320 Turbo Flachbau in the DRM race "Bergischer Löwe" in Zolder took 5th place. The power of the turbocharged engines in the BMW 320 Turbo comes to a strong 450 hp. For a few years, this engine was even the basis for the Formula 1 engine with over 1,000 hp. Now the racing car in mustard yellow design and the characteristic double Rear window over your home racetrack too!
Flatter, wider and faster
The racing car from 1980 was recreated for the Carrera racetrack on a scale of 1:32 and ensures clear conditions on the racetrack. On the Carrera DIGITAL 132 car racing track, he competes against up to 5 other opponents at the same time - the victory for the best optics goes to you with this vehicle! Equipped with brake, front and rear lights, it looks very similar to its original. With Carrera, the vehicle can be individually coded and controlled digitally. Grab the powerful BMW and race off your friends!
- DIGITAL 132 vehicles are digitally-controlled and individually codable
- All Carrera Digital 132 vehicles can be used on Carrera Evolution
- Detailed vehicles that are faithful to the originals, stamp printed
- Vehicles with realistic acceleration and braking behavior
- Solid workmanship with bodywork
- Comes in display case
- Front and rear lights