Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
30974 Carrera Digital 132 BMW 320 Turbo Team Oppitzhauser, #77 1:32 Slot Car
- Red in color, #56
- Operating headlights and taillights.
- The car comes with a high impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Includes an additional neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
The eye-catcher for lovers
Perfect for nostalgia: with the legendary BMW 320 Turbo Flachbau from Team Oppitzhauser, a wild ride into the past is imminent. Austria's racing driver veteran Karl Oppitzhauser used his example of the low-rise BMW in all sorts of racing series and still owns the vehicle today. The vehicle from the 80s is made in 1:32 scale and immediately catches the eye of every racing lover. Due to the special bright red design with eye-catching white dots, the BMW with start number 77 is a real eye-catcher on your racetrack!
Highlight in the race
The dotted BMW 320 Turbo flat construction ensures authentic handling and lies perfectly in every corner. On the Carrera DIGITAL 132 racetrack, it competes against up to 5 other opponents at the same time against friends or family. Equipped with brake, front and rear lights, it looks confusingly similar to its original. With Carrera, the vehicle can be individually coded and digitally controlled. Enjoy authentic racing feeling on your own racetrack.
- DIGITAL 132 vehicles are digitally-controlled and individually codable
- All Carrera Digital 132 vehicles can be used on Carrera Evolution
- Detailed vehicles that are faithful to the originals, stamp printed
- Vehicles with realistic acceleration and braking behavior
- Solid workmanship with bodywork
- Comes in display case
- Front and rear lights