Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
31085 Carrera Digital 132 BMW M1 Procar MK Motorsports DRM 1986, #151 1:32 Slot Car
A legendary car
The BMW M1 was called into action for the German DRM Championship in 1986. The car is perfect for racing circuits, and the road version earned a reputation as Germany’s fastest sports car. The no.76 was part of a long list of successes for the BMW M1 series, standing out from the crowd with its stunning livery design.
BMW M1 rolls out onto the grid
Will the BMW M1 Procar ‘MK-Motorsport, No. 151’ DRM 1986 hit the sporting heights on your home circuit, too? The 1:32-scale Carrera replica looks just as amazing as the original. Nothing was overlooked when reproducing the original as a slot car, and all details were perfectly integrated thanks to the original BMW reproduction licence. The slot car meets every expectation and is even fitted with front, rear and brake lights. It can be individually coded to adapt to the driving skills of each user.
- Driven by: Helmut Gall (D)/Harald Becker (D)/Michael Krankenberg (D)
- Car: BMW M1 # - BMW M88 L6 4v DOHC 3498 cc N/A
- Entrant: MK Motorsport (D)
- Event: ADAC Kouros 1000 Kilometer Nürburgring / Nürburgring 1000 Kilometres
- Date: 24.8.1986
- Track: Nürburgring (D), 4.542 kms
- Distance: 1000 kilometres
- Attendance: 14000
- Result: did not finish (Accident)
- Grid: 32nd (1:52.750)
- Sponsor: Kenwood
- Tires: Dunlop
- Black in color, #151
- High impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Operating headlights and taillights
- Neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
- Not Recommended to use on the 1/30 High Bank Curve (2/30 High Bank and wider is okay)
- Presented in clear display case
- DIGITAL 132 vehicles are digitally-controlled and individually codable
- All Carrera Digital 132 vehicles can be used on Carrera Evolution
- Detailed vehicles that are faithful to the originals, stamp printed
- Vehicles with realistic acceleration and braking behavior
- Solid workmanship with bodywork
- Comes in display case and supplied with spares pack