Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
23959 Carrera Digital 124 BMW M1 Procar MK-Motorsport Kenwood DRM 1986, #151 1:24 Slot Car
A legendary car
The BMW M1 was called into action for the German DRM Championship in 1986. The car is perfect for racing circuits, and the road version earned a reputation as Germany’s fastest sports car. The no.76 was part of a long list of successes for the BMW M1 series, standing out from the crowd with its stunning livery design.
Carrera Digital 124 Slot Cars
Each car is fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact with the slot car track while downforce magnets make for quick cornering and great handling. Carrera digital cars are real head-turners with high-quality tampo-printing over detailed molds designed to faithfully replicate the original car. Working front headlights and rear brake lights add to the stunning look and even the interior and the driver inside looks just as good as the exterior! This Carrera Digital 124 Car in 1:24 scale will work on all Carrera Digital 124 slot car tracks.
- Driven by: Helmut Gall (D)/Harald Becker (D)/Michael Krankenberg (D)
- Car: BMW M1 # - BMW M88 L6 4v DOHC 3498 cc N/A
- Entrant: MK Motorsport (D)
- Event: ADAC Kouros 1000 Kilometer Nürburgring / Nürburgring 1000 Kilometres
- Date: 24.8.1986
- Track: Nürburgring (D), 4.542 kms
- Distance: 1000 kilometres
- Attendance: 14000
- Result: did not finish (Accident)
- Grid: 32nd (1:52.750)
- Sponsor: Kenwood
- Tires: Dunlop
- Black in color, #151.
- Operating headlights and taillights.
- High impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Includes a neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
- Not Recommended to use on the 1/30 High Bank Curve (2/30 High Bank and wider is okay)
Carrera Digital 1/24 benefits at a glance:
- Lane changes and overtaking at the touch of a button
- Up to 4 vehicles on a track at the same time
- Depending on the driver’s ability and skill, the speed can individually adjusted with up to 10 levels
- Simple vehicle coding using the manual control unit
- Perfect sliding and drifting
- Predominantly with front and rear lighting
- Carrera's Digital 132/124 cars can also be run on Analog (or Evolution and Exclusiv) tracks