Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
31057 Carrera Digital 132 Ferrari 512 BB LM, #71 1:32 Slot Car
Nostalgic Italian racing car
The 1982 Ferrari 512 BB LM ‘C. Pozzi, No.71’ shines in every Carrera circuit. At the time, the 1980s sports car was one of the fastest road racers around, and took part in the 24-hour race in France to demonstrate its amazing power. The long, blue sports car with a large tail wing was produced until 1984, and was then succeeded by the Ferrari Testarossa.
Long-distance Italian spirit
The Ferrari 512 BB LM ‘C. Pozzi, No.71’ is without doubt a very unique and nostalgic sight. The classic-looking sports car with a lowered body and a tail wing, speeds along the straights and around tight bends at top speeds. It’s also high-profile due to its bright front and rear lights, and the true-to-the-original details achieved thanks to the Ferrari reproduction license.
- Blue and white in color, #71.
- Operating headlights and taillights.
- The car comes with a high impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Includes an additional neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
- DIGITAL 132 vehicles are digitally-controlled and individually codable
- All Carrera Digital 132 vehicles can be used on Carrera Evolution
- Detailed vehicles that are faithful to the originals, stamp printed
- Vehicles with realistic acceleration and braking behavior
- Solid workmanship with bodywork
- Comes in display case and supplied with spares pack