Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
27726 Carrera Evolution Ferrari 512 BB LM, #71 1:32 Slot Car
Nostalgic Italian racing car
The 1982 Ferrari 512 BB LM ‘C. Pozzi, No.71’ shines in every Carrera circuit. At the time, the 1980s sports car was one of the fastest road racers around, and took part in the 24-hour race in France to demonstrate its amazing power. The long, blue sports car with a large tail wing was produced until 1984, and was then succeeded by the Ferrari Testarossa.
Long-distance Italian spirit
The Ferrari 512 BB LM ‘C. Pozzi, No.71’ is without doubt a very unique and nostalgic sight. The classic-looking sports car with a lowered body and a tail wing, speeds along the straights and around tight bends at top speeds. It’s also high-profile due to its bright front and rear lights, and the true-to-the-original details achieved thanks to the Ferrari reproduction license.
- Blue and white in color, #71.
- Detailed slot car model
- Ready to race on 1/32 analog track systems
- Lights front and rear
- Reverse polarity switch - quickly change the direction you race
- Supplied with spare mirrors and shallow guide blade for use on Scalextric track
- Removable magnet
- Presented in clear display case