Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
31044 Carrera Digital 132 De Tomaso Pantera, #7 1:32 Slot Car
- Purple in color, #7.
- Operating headlights and taillights.
- The car comes with a high impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Includes an additional neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
An Italian dream in purple
The De Tomaso Pantera 'No. 7' attracts stares everywhere with its extravagant purple paintjob. The Italian car from the 1970s is one of the most successful cars ever built in the De Tomaso works. Today it delights motor racing fans and classic car enthusiasts alike. The mid-engine car offers a perfect combination of dreamy Italian design and US-American engine-building efficiency. The powerful 480-hp, 5.7-litre V8 engine is ready to go on the attack and hit the circuit at speed.
Sports car jewel in the 1970s crown
The De Tomaso Pantera 'No.7' is a must-have on home-based Carrera circuits for big fans of the iconic design of this Italian sports car. The DIGITAL 132 model is fitted with front, rear and brake lights, can be digitally coded and can race against up to 5 other cars in parallel.
- DIGITAL 132 vehicles are digitally-controlled and individually codable
- All Carrera Digital 132 vehicles can be used on Carrera Evolution
- Detailed vehicles that are faithful to the originals, stamp printed
- Vehicles with realistic acceleration and braking behavior
- Solid workmanship with bodywork
- Comes in display case and supplied with spares pack