Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
31045 Carrera Digital 132 De Tomaso Pantera, #22 1:32 Slot Car
- White and green in color, #22.
- Operating headlights and taillights.
- The car comes with a high impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Includes an additional neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
1970s sports car classic
The new arrival in the Carrera stable, the De Tomaso Pantera 'No.22', combines charm and 70s coolness with distinctive timelessness. To this day, the mid-engine model remains the most successful car ever built by the Italian carmaker with Argentinian roots. It's a perfect combination of Italian design and US-American engine-building expertise. The De Tomaso Pantera was only produced 7000 times and is now a popular collectors' item. The 5.7-litre V8 engine packs a 480-hp punch - so expect good things in battles on the racetrack!
Italian flair out on the racing circuit
The cult De Tomaso Pantera with the No.22 impresses all drivers and spectators around your home-based racing circuit. Tidy design work and a stylish tail wing guarantee you look the part out on the track. The DIGITAL 132 model is fitted with front, rear and brake lights, can be digitally coded and can race against up to 5 other cars in parallel.
- DIGITAL 132 vehicles are digitally-controlled and individually codable
- All Carrera Digital 132 vehicles can be used on Carrera Evolution
- Detailed vehicles that are faithful to the originals, stamp printed
- Vehicles with realistic acceleration and braking behavior
- Solid workmanship with bodywork
- Comes in display case and supplied with spares pack