Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
31021 Carrera Digital 132 Porsche 935 GT2 Pikes Peak International Hill Climb 2020, #11 1:32 Slot Car
Equipped for every challenge
The Pikes Peak International Hill Climb is a truly challenging race for all drivers. The 20-kilometre uphill course navigates no fewer than 156 bends. Between the foot of the mountain and the summit at an altitude of over 4000 metres there are immense differences in temperature, aerodynamics and the engine’s air induction capacity – challenges the Porsche 935 GT2 mastered with ease. The US American racing driver, photographer and film-maker Jeff Zwart entered the Pikes Peak race in the Porsche, saying it was the most comfortable car he had ever driven. No wonder his no.11 car achieved a top-5 finish in the overall rankings.
Ready for bends and high speeds
Every challenging passing maneuver, bend and straight of a Carrera racing circuit is also conquered with ease in the Porsche 935 GT2 ‘J. Zwart, No.11’, Pikes Peak, 2020. Fly round the bends in this red-and-white car with realistic front, rear and brake lights. The car is digitally controllable and can be individually coded.
- White, red, and grey/silver in color, #11.
- Operating headlights and taillights.
- The car comes with a high impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Includes an additional neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
- DIGITAL 132 vehicles are digitally-controlled and individually codable
- All Carrera Digital 132 vehicles can be used on Carrera Evolution
- Detailed vehicles that are faithful to the originals, stamp printed
- Vehicles with realistic acceleration and braking behavior
- Solid workmanship with bodywork
- Comes in display case and supplied with spares pack