Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
30922 Carrera Digital 132 Porsche 935 GT2, #70
The classic in martini design with the number 70 was only built 77 times in total and can be purchased by Porsche fans for around 700,000 euros. The Porsche 935 GT2 "No.70" is significantly more affordable, thanks to its detailed workmanship it is in no way inferior to the original and will show the taillights on the famous rails of some of its competitors. Are you ready to control the PS monster over the course? The 1:32 scale digital slot car is powered by an E200 motor. Each car is fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact with the slot car track while downforce magnets make for quick cornering and great handling. Carrera digital cars are real head-turners with high-quality tampo-printing over detailed molds designed to faithfully replicate the original car. Working front headlights and rear brake lights add to the stunning look and even the interior and the driver inside looks just as good as the exterior! This Carrera Digital 132 Car in 1:32 scale will work on all Carrera Digital slot car tracks. The switch located on the bottom of the car also allows you to switch to analog mode for racing on an Evolution track.
- Presented in clear display case
- White in color, #70.
- Operating headlights and taillights.
- Powered by an E200 motor and fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact with the slot car track. Downforce magnets underneath make for quick cornering and great handling.
- Working headlights and taillights combined with a detailed interior and high-quality tampo-printing over a detailed mold designed to faithfully replicate the original car
- Compatible with Carrera Digital 132 and 124 slot car tracks. Can also be switched to analog mode to race on Carrera Evolution tracks by simply sliding the switch located on the bottom of each car.
- Not Recommended to use on the 1/30 High Bank Curve (2/30 High Bank and wider is okay)