Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
31001 Carrera Digital 132 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX (AE86) Japanese Limited Edition
Initial D is a Japanese manga created in 1995. Later it was adapted into an anime series and later a movie with real characters was shot. The Japanese underground street races and drift action are logically the plot and the cars its main protagonists. The Austrian brand Carrera has made a special edition, on the occasion of the 25th Anniversary of the creation of Initial D, for the Asian market of two of Takumi Fujiwara and Takeshi Nakazoto's cars, a Toyota Trueno (Corolla) Sprinter AE86, and a Nissan Skyline GT-R R32.
- Presented in clear display case
- 25th Anniversary Initial D.
- High-Tech Two Tone White/Black in color.
- Operating headlights and taillights.
- Compatible with Carrera Digital 132 and 124 slot car tracks. Can also be switched to analog mode to race on Carrera Evolution tracks by simply sliding the switch located on the bottom of each car.