Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
30921 Carrera Digital 132 Porsche 935 GT2, #96/69
Porsche celebrated itself for the 70th anniversary and made the hearts of motorsport fans beat faster with the new edition of the Porsche 935 "Moby Dick". With Carrera, two variants jet over the rails. The Porsche 935 GT2 "No.96 / 69" is a very special variant of the anniversary racer at the start line, because the paintwork was designed by Carrera and was a real eye-catcher at the 24-hour race at Spa-Francorchamps 2019. The 1:32 scale digital slot car is powered by an E200 motor. Each car is fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact with the slot car track while downforce magnets make for quick cornering and great handling. Carrera digital cars are real head-turners with high-quality tampo-printing over detailed molds designed to faithfully replicate the original car. Working front headlights and rear brake lights add to the stunning look and even the interior and the driver inside looks just as good as the exterior! This Carrera Digital 132 Car in 1:32 scale will work on all Carrera Digital slot car tracks. The switch located on the bottom of the car also allows you to switch to analog mode for racing on an Evolution track.
- Presented in clear display case
- Red and blue in color, #96/69.
- Operating headlights and taillights.
- Powered by an E200 motor and fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact with the slot car track. Downforce magnets underneath make for quick cornering and great handling.
- Working headlights and taillights combined with a detailed interior and high-quality tampo-printing over a detailed mold designed to faithfully replicate the original car
- Compatible with Carrera Digital 132 and 124 slot car tracks. Can also be switched to analog mode to race on Carrera Evolution tracks by simply sliding the switch located on the bottom of each car.
- Not Recommended to use on the 1/30 High Bank Curve (2/30 High Bank and wider is okay)