Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
30963 Carrera Digital 132 Porsche 935 /19 GT2 Mentos, #8 1:32 Slot Car
A refreshment on the racetrack
In 2018, Porsche delighted all car fans with the release of a New Age incarnation of the original Moby Dick. Based on the GT2 RS, only 77 copies of the racing car were brought into the world. The name of the manufacturer of Scotch Mints appeared on Porsche models before, but with the elongated body of the 935 the lettering comes into its own - what a feast for the eyes for the Carrera racetrack!
A sought-after collector's item
The slot car in the fresh white and blue Mentos design is now coming to the Carrera racetrack in 1:32 scale and is a real eye-catcher there! Not only the modern appearance, but also the front, rear, and brake lights make the speedster so realistic. The Carrera DIGITAL 132 Porsche 935 GT2 "No.8" can be individually coded and digitally controlled. Who needs refreshment?
The first demo race for the “Porsche Motorsport GT2 Supersportscar Weekend” was won by WEC driver Egidio Perfetti at the wheel of one of the three participating Porsche 935s. Jan-Erik Slooten (Ring Police) finished second and first in the Porsche 911 GT2 Clubsport riders. The final podium step went to Klaus Abbelen (Frikadelli Racing Porsche 911 GT2 Clubsport).
- White and blue in color, #8.
- High impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Operating headlights and taillights.
- Neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
- Not Recommended to use on the 2/30 High Bank Curve (3/30 High Bank and wider is okay)
- Presented in clear display case
- DIGITAL 132 vehicles are digitally-controlled and individually codable
- All Carrera Digital 132 vehicles can be used on Carrera Evolution
- Detailed vehicles that are faithful to the originals, stamp printed
- Vehicles with realistic acceleration and braking behavior
- Solid workmanship with bodywork
- Comes in display case and supplied with spares pack