Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
23926 Carrera Digital 124 BMW M4 GT3 BMW M Motorsports 2021, #1 1:24 Slot Car
The new BMW M4 GT3 'BMW M Motorsport, No.1' from the 2021 racing season is a genuine head-turner. It's even bigger than the predecessor, the M6 GT3, and now records a length of 5.02 metres, a width of 2.04 metres and a wheelbase of 2.917 metres. The stunning livery features black, red and blue elements on a white background. The BMW debuted in the seventh race of the NLS season, driven by Phillipp Eng and Augusto Farfus. Soon after joining the SPX class, the newcomer was a serious contender.
- White and black in color, #1
- Operating headlights, taillights and working roof light.
- High impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Includes a neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
Carrera Digital 1/24 benefits at a glance:
- Lane changes and overtaking at the touch of a button
- Up to 4 vehicles on a track at the same time
- Depending on the driver’s ability and skill, the speed can individually adjusted with up to 10 levels
- Simple vehicle coding using the manual control unit
- Perfect sliding and drifting
- Predominantly with front and rear lighting
- Carrera's Digital 132/124 cars can also be run on Analog (or Evolution and Exclusiv) tracks