Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
23855 Carrera Digital 124 BMW M1 Procar Team Winkelhock, #81 1:24 Slot Car
Spectacular race with cloudburst
20 laps totalling 84.52 km: on 25th August 1979, the Grand Prix of Holland took place for the Procar series. After weather-related stoppage, the racers went on to deliver a picture-book race. A total of 17 BMW M1 started, including Manfred Winkelhock with his bright yellow car. He took third place in Zandvoort.
The cult car for your Carrera race track
Your garage should also not be missing this cult car. The BMW M1 Procar with start number 81 is a real winner and will prove this on your Carrera DIGITAL 124 race track. Provided your driving skills allow it with this car on a scale of 1:24. You can individually code the slot car for optimal tuning. Headlight, rear and brake lights ensure perfect visibility on the race track. The car is digitally controllable, but can also be used on analogue race tracks. The cult car offering the purest racing experience!
- Driven by: Manfred Winkelhock (D)
- Car: BMW M1 #WBS59910004301072 - BMW M88 L6 4v DOHC 3498 cc N/A
- Entrant: Winkelhock (D)
- Event: Grand Prix van Nederland / Procar BMW M1 Zandvoort
- Date: 25.8.1979
- Track: Circuit van Zandvoort (NL), 4.226 kms
- Distance: 20 laps
- Result: 3rd (8s946 behind the winner)
- Grid: 8th (1:32.420)
- Sponsors: Kreis Telefonbuch
- This car is yellow in color, #81.
- This car has operating headlights and taillights.
- The car comes with a high impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Includes an additional neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.