Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
SISP43 Slot.it Digital Chip Conversion for Carrera Digital 132
- Small (25x15 mm) in-car chip for Carrera Digital D132.
- Slot.it digital chip in-car microprocessor that will convert a regular or high-performance car like a Slot.it, Thunderslot, NSR or Avant 1/32nd scale slot car to work on your Carrera Digital 132 track. Now you can convert cars yourself.
- This kit is set up to accept the higher amperage draw of Slot.it and similar cars with these motors.
- For some Slot.it and all other cars you may need to drill a 3mm hole to fit the led emitter which actuates the lane change track and then mount the microprocessor board in the chassis.
- There are direct connect plugs on this chip but if the car you are working does not have direct connect terminals they are sold separately (Slot.it part number SP45).
- The led is mounted on the bottom of the circuit board
- NOTE: The safety car function does not work with this chip but the ghost car function will work with this chip.