Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
CA00205S/W Thunderslot Lola T70 Can-Am Mark Donohue Nassau Trophy Race 1966, #7 1:32 Slot Car
Blue and yellow in color, #7
Lola introduced their T70 Spyder in 1966 and it took part in many sports car events across the world. This is the car entered into that years Speed Week by American Roger Penske for Mark Donohue held on Nassau.
Made in Italy and developed by Giovanni Montiglio, formerly of NSR. Thunderslot cars are one of the best performing slot cars you can buy and are blistering fast straight out of the box. They come with a 21K motor fitted to a sidewinder motor mount, spares including different tire compounds are also available.
- Driven by: Mark Donohue (USA)
- Car: Lola T70 Mk.2 #SL71/32 - Chevrolet V8 N/A
- Entrant: Roger Penske Racing Enterprises (USA)
- Event: 13th Annual Bahamas Speed Weeks / Nassau Trophy Race
- Date: 4.12.1966
- Track: Oakes Field Course, Nassau (BS), 7.242 kms
- Distance: 250 miles
- Result: winner - (170.082 kph) - margin: 5s000
- Grid: 3rd
- Sponsors: SUNOCO SPECIAL/PEPSI COLA