Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
31075 Carrera Digital 132 KTM XBOW GTX Felbermayr, #724 1:32 Slot Car
Classic design en route to the chequered flag
Having already achieved success in the Japanese Super Taikyu Series, the new KTM X-BOW GTX 2021 raced straight on to its next triumph – this time on European soil, in the Creventic 24H Series. Maybe the legendary Felbermayr livery colours brought it luck! After all, the blue and yellow racing car is predestined for victory on long-distance tracks, and raced in the 24-hour race for years.
Big-time win for controller drivers
Horst Felbermayr is the boss of the eponymous Upper Austrian automotive business and sits at the wheel on full-scale tracks. However, success on Carrera circuits at home is entirely in your hands – with the controller. Perhaps the legendary design on the accurately-detailed replica will bring you luck! A separate digital decoder can refit the car for digital racing. Real front and rear lights guide you all the way to the chequered flag.
- Blue and yellow in color, #724
- High impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Operating headlights and taillights.
- Neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
- Not Recommended to use on the 1/30 High Bank Curve (2/30 High Bank and wider is okay
- Presented in clear display case
- DIGITAL 132 vehicles are digitally-controlled and individually codable
- All Carrera Digital 132 vehicles can be used on Carrera Evolution
- Detailed vehicles that are faithful to the originals, stamp printed
- Vehicles with realistic acceleration and braking behavior
- Solid workmanship with bodywork
- Comes in display case and supplied with spares pack