Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
31033 Carrera Digital 132 Ferrari 488 GT3 AlphaTauri AF Corse DTM, #23 1:32 Slot Car
Italian automobility meets Austrian design
Since Red Bull returned to DTM racing, the Ferrari 488 GT3 ‘AlphaTauri AF Corse, No.23’ has never ceased to excite. The sophisticated automobile in the livery of Red Bull’s premium fashion label AlphaTauri is driven by Alexander Albon and Nick Cassidy, and has racked up lots of great results in the DTM championship. The mighty 3.9-litre V8 bi-turbo engine produces 550 hp and is not just impressive in head-to-head battles. The monster sound guarantees an adrenaline rush for every fan, present and future.
Sports car sophistication in dark-blue and white
The eye-catching dark-blue and white livery of AlphaTauri turns heads on real-world and scale-model circuits alike. The original Ferrari reproduction license, and front, rear and brake lights, give this slotcar tons of authenticity on your Carrera circuit. The DIGITAL 132 model can be digitally coded and can race against up to 5 other cars in parallel.
- Blue and white in color, #23.
- Operating headlights and taillights.
- The car comes with a high impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Includes an additional neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
- DIGITAL 132 vehicles are digitally-controlled and individually codable
- All Carrera Digital 132 vehicles can be used on Carrera Evolution
- Detailed vehicles that are faithful to the originals, stamp printed
- Vehicles with realistic acceleration and braking behavior
- Solid workmanship with bodywork
- Comes in display case and supplied with spares pack