Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
31023 Carrera Digital 132 Ford GT Race Car, #67 1:32 Slot Car
Retro look for home motordromes
The Carrera DIGITAL 132 Ford GT Race Car ‘No. 67’ is a scale model of the Ford GT racing car. The Ford GT was the last car produced by the Detroit automobile manufacturers to compete at the legendary long-distance race in northern France for quite a while. The number 67 is a reference to the famous winning car driven by Gurney and Foyt, the 1967 Ford MK IV. The striking red and white livery guarantees this GT the full attention of every spectator. The elegant 656-hp sports car was sold in a strictly limited edition by the manufacturers, Chip Ganassi Racing, and came to dominate long-distance racing.
A red-hot head-turner
The 1:32-scale Ford GT also attracts stares as it flies around the bends of home-based slot racing circuits. The official Ford reproduction license enables the slot car to be built to almost perfectly replicate every detail of the original. The replica is fitted with working front, rear and brake lights. The red-and-white liveried racing car can be coded individually, controlled digitally and guarantees genuine racing fun for everyone.
- Driven by: Harry Tincknell (GB)/Andy Priaulx (GB)/Jonathan Bomarito (USA)
- Car: Ford GT LM GTE #FP-GT05 - Ford Ecoboost V6/90° 4v DOHC 3496 cc 2xHoneywell
- Entrant: Ford Chip Ganassi Team UK (USA)
- Event: 87º Edition des 24 Heures du Mans / Le Mans 24 Hours
- Date: 16.6.2019
- Track: Circuit de la Sarthe, Le Mans (F), 13.626 kms
- Distance: 24 hours
- Attendance: 252500
- Result: 23rd (43 laps behind the winner)
- Grid: 30th (3:48.112)
- Tires: Michelin
- Red and white in color, #67.
- High impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Operating headlights and taillights
- Neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
- Not Recommended to use on the 1/30 High Bank Curve
- Presented in clear display case
- DIGITAL 132 vehicles are digitally-controlled and individually codable
- All Carrera Digital 132 vehicles can be used on Carrera Evolution
- Detailed vehicles that are faithful to the originals, stamp printed
- Vehicles with realistic acceleration and braking behavior
- Solid workmanship with bodywork
- Comes in display case and supplied with spares pack