Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
31022 Carrera Digital 132 BMW M6 GT3 Walkenhorst Motorsport, #34 1:32 Slot Car
Masterful racer for enthusiastic amateur drivers
The 1:32-scale Carrera DIGITAL 132 BMW M6 GT3 ‘Walkenhorst Motorsport, No. 34’ is a perfect scale model of the popular Munich-built touring car. This racing car bore the number 34 for Team Walkenhorst Motorsport and became an important addition to the company’s list of triumphs. In its first year the car racked up several victories, including podium-toppers in the VLN long-distance championship and the 24-hour race at Spa-Francorchamps.
A successful starter – wherever you race
Enthusiastic amateur drivers shouldn't miss out on this scaled-down version of the BMW M6 GT3 for home racing. The braking and accelerating performance of the faithfully reproduced BMW can be personalised for maximum flexibility. The racing car can also be controlled digitally and is fitted with front, rear and brake lights for unbeatable racing fun.
- White and red in color, #34.
- High impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Operating headlights and taillights
- Neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
- Not Recommended to use on the 1/30 High Bank Curve (2/30 High Bank and wider is okay)
- Presented in clear display case
- Driven by: David Pittard (UK), Denmark Mikkel Jensen (DK), Norway Christian Krognes (NO), South Africa Jordan Pepper (ZA)
- Entrant: Walkenhorst Motorsport (D)
- Event: 2020 Nürburgring Endurance Series
- DIGITAL 132 vehicles are digitally-controlled and individually codable
- All Carrera Digital 132 vehicles can be used on Carrera Evolution
- Detailed vehicles that are faithful to the originals, stamp printed
- Vehicles with realistic acceleration and braking behavior
- Solid workmanship with bodywork
- Comes in display case and supplied with spares pack