Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
31012 Carrera Digital 132 KTM XBOW GTX True Racing, #16 1:32 Slot Car
Austrian racetrack power
The KTM X-Bow GT2 combines unique and stylish design with incredible racetrack power. This car has been set up for the GT2 race series. The Austrian manufacturer aims to set new standards in the world of motor racing with the X-Bow GT2, getting the weight down to improve performance and perfecting aerodynamics and handling. The KTM X-Bow combines a homologated monocoque, a homologated GT roll cage and a competition racing seat made of carbon. The KTM X-Bow GT2 ‘True Racing, No.75’ is available in red and white with a number 75: The colors of the automobile magazine ‘auto motor und sport’ now celebrating its 75th year.
Sophisticated KTM racing car hits Carrera circuits
This race rocket with the number 75 is in action all over the world, and the 1:32-scale replica can now tear around Carrera circuits everywhere. The original KTM reproduction license guarantees an unbelievably precisely replicated slotcar with unsurpassed aerodynamics. Custom-set the slotcar to suit your exact skills and requirements, and the car can be digitally controlled, too. Fans will be thrilled by the realistic front, rear and brake lights.
- Orange in color, #16.
- Operating headlights and taillights.
- The car comes with a high impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Includes an additional neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
- DIGITAL 132 vehicles are digitally-controlled and individually codable
- All Carrera Digital 132 vehicles can be used on Carrera Evolution
- Detailed vehicles that are faithful to the originals, stamp printed
- Vehicles with realistic acceleration and braking behavior
- Solid workmanship with bodywork
- Comes in display case and supplied with spares pack