Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
31011 Carrera Digital 132 BMW M4 GT3 Mahle Racing Team, #64 1:32 Slot Car
The BMW M4 GT3 'Mahle Racing Team', Digital Nürburgring Long-Distance Series, 2021 Slotcar races out of the digital realm and into the real world. It's the first slotcar to be based on a car from the E-Sim Racing Gaming World, having taken part in the first digital Nürburgring long-distance racing series in 2021. At the first time of asking, the racing team of Sami-Matti Trogen and Alexander Arana maneuvered their car to the top of the podium at this famous E-Sports event.
Data-driven on real Carrera circuits
The Carrera DIGITAL 132 BMW M4 GT3 'Mahle Racing Team', Digital Nürburgring Long-Distance Series, 2021 slotcar is the first model to drive over the line from digital victory to real-world race circuit glory. On top of its attractive design, this car excites with front, rear and brake lights. The slotcar can be individually coded, has digital controls and guarantees great fun and driving thrills for all Carrera fans.
- White, blue, and green in color, #64.
- Operating headlights and taillights.
- The car comes with a high impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Includes an additional neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
- DIGITAL 132 vehicles are digitally-controlled and individually codable
- All Carrera Digital 132 vehicles can be used on Carrera Evolution
- Detailed vehicles that are faithful to the originals, stamp printed
- Vehicles with realistic acceleration and braking behavior
- Solid workmanship with bodywork
- Comes in display case and supplied with spares pack