Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
30983 Carrera Digital 132 Plymouth Superbird, #2 1:32 Slot Car
- Blue and white in color, #2.
- Driven by Norm Nelson.
- The car comes with a high impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Includes an additional neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
Huge rear wing and aerodynamic front
The Plymouth Superbird was developed in the 1970s with its aerodynamic, elongated rear wing and streamlined front for the US stock car racing series. After an impressive test drive, driver Norm Nelson absolutely had to have a Superbird to compete in the USAC championship - the improvement over the regular Road Runner was too blatant. Fortunately, Richard "The King" Petty's racing team changed the vehicle type, the car changed hands and Nelson competed in a "royal used car" for the remainder of the 1971 season.
A real eye-catcher for the Carrera track
At the Carrera racetrack, too, the Plymouth Superbird "No.2" is now on the start line in 1:32 scale in its popular petty blue with white highlights. With the starting number 2, it is just waiting to climb the podium. At Carrera is the vehicle can be individually coded, controlled digitally and can also be used in analog mode. Can the muscle car prevail against the other speedsters and win?
- DIGITAL 132 vehicles are digitally-controlled and individually codable
- All Carrera Digital 132 vehicles can be used on Carrera Evolution
- Detailed vehicles that are faithful to the originals, stamp printed
- Vehicles with realistic acceleration and braking behavior
- Solid workmanship with bodywork
- Comes in display case