Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
30982 Carrera Digital 132 Dodge Charger 500, #1
- Blue in color, #82.
- The car comes with a high impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Includes an additional neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
Right at the forefront
Dodge Charger is the name of several car models from the US automobile brand Dodge. The first models belonged to the muscle car division and are still among the most popular classic US vehicle models. The Charger 500 was developed by Dodge in 1969 for racing. There were only 500 of them in total. The newcomer with starting number 1 is a real eye-catcher on your Carrera racetrack with its beautiful blue and gold accents.
A sensation on the racetrack
On the Carrera car racetrack, the Dodge Charger impresses with its cool appearance across the board. On the Carrera DIGITAL 132 car racetrack, he competes against up to 5 other opponents at the same time and thus ensures American flair in the race against joy or the family. With Carrera, the vehicle can be individually coded, controlled digitally and can also be used in analog mode.
- DIGITAL 132 vehicles are digitally-controlled and individually codable
- All Carrera Digital 132 vehicles can be used on Carrera Evolution
- Detailed vehicles that are faithful to the originals, stamp printed
- Vehicles with realistic acceleration and braking behavior
- Solid workmanship with bodywork
- Comes in display case