Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
30981 Carrera Digital 132 Ford Torino Talladega 1970, #48
- Gold and white in color, #48.
- Driver: James Hylton
- The car comes with a high impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Includes an additional neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
Collector's item with great racing history: The Ford Torino Talladega
Stock car races in the seventies shone brightly with full starting grids, competitive participants right into the last rows and gripping battles throughout the entire duration of the race. The Ford Torino Talladega was only produced in the first weeks of 1969 and is now considered a collector's item. In 1969 and 1970 the Talladega won 29 races, far more than any other model. In 1969, the Ford with David Pearson at the wheel also won the NASCAR Manufacturer's Championship. Get the cult obsession for your Carrera race track with start number 76 and on a scale of 1:32, the cult vehicle will be at the start line. Thanks to the original Ford license, the Carrera car is particularly stunning with its true-to-detail workmanship. You can adjust your slot car to your individual needs and, of course, control it digitally. Change lanes at the push of a button and overtake your opponents at high speed!
Ford Talladega Torino Cobra
A direct rival to the previous Plymouth Superbird and Dodge Charger. The 1970 Ford Talladega Torino Cobra in the colours of #48, James Hylton's number, which finished third in 1970 NASCAR championship with a Richmond win and a Pole, 22 times in the top five in 47 races run. Hylton was competing until he was 78 years old, 2013, being the oldest driver to took part in a NASCAR race.
- DIGITAL 132 vehicles are digitally-controlled and individually codable
- All Carrera Digital 132 vehicles can be used on Carrera Evolution
- Detailed vehicles that are faithful to the originals, stamp printed
- Vehicles with realistic acceleration and braking behavior
- Solid workmanship with bodywork
- Comes in display case