Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
30976 Carrera Digital 132 Ford Mustang GTY, #42
There are no regulations!
With the Ford Mustang GTY "No.42" you can start right now on the Carrera DIGITAL 132 racetrack. The Ford Mustang sports car has been built by the American car manufacturer Ford since 1964. In August 2018, the 10 millionth Ford Mustang was produced in Michigan. With an unbelievable 5 liter V8 engine, the racing car creates up to 710 hp on the slopes. With its funky design in metallic orange with black accents, it is an absolute eye-catcher on every racetrack! At Carrera, too, the racer with start number 42 is at the start line and is waiting for its big appearance!
The metallic dream
The model was modified by Carrera and optimized for fast drift action on the racing track. The wider body, as well as raised, huge fenders, give the Mustang a special look that fills every opponent with awe on the racetrack. Equipped with brake, front and rear lights, the vehicle can be individually coded and digitally controlled. Enjoy the authentic racing feeling on your own racetrack.
- Orange in color, #42
- The slot car is equipped with front, rear and brake lights. The car can be controlled digitally and can also be individually coded. This car ensures unique action, brilliant overtaking maneuvers and top-class fun on every Carrera racetrack.
- All Carrera Digital 132 vehicles can be used on Carrera Evolution
- Detailed vehicles that are faithful to the originals, stamp printed
- Vehicles with realistic acceleration and braking behavior
- Solid workmanship with bodywork
- Comes in display case and supplied with spares pack
- Front and rear lights