Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
27700 Carrera Evolution Porsche 911 RSR Proton Competition 2019, #88 1:32 Slot Car
At home in long-distance racing
The Porsche 911 RSR guarantees lightning speeds with 510 hp under the hood and has a long history of long-distance triumphs. In Portimao, Portugal, in 2019, in the sixth race of the European long-distance series, Steffen Görig – Quantum CEO, made his racing debut for the ‘Proton Competition’ in this car team bearing the number 88. He shared the cockpit of the victorious Silverstone automobile with the Austrian Thomas Preining and the Belgian Adrien De Leener.
Maximum racing fun with a high-speed specialist
The 1:32-scale Porsche 911 RSR ‘Proton Competition, No.88’ looks as great on Carrera circuits as the original does over long distances. The dark and elegant racer catches the eye with true-to-the-original details, subtle colour accents and realistic front and rear lights.
- Silver and black in color, #88.
- Ready to race on 1/32 analog track systems
- Working headlights and taillights.
- Reverse polarity switch - quickly change the direction you race
- Supplied with spare mirrors and shallow guide blade for use on Scalextric track
- Removable magnet
- Presented in clear display case