Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
23957 Carrera Digital 124 Lola T70 MKIIIb, #15 1:24 Slot Car
A metallic-grey gem
In 1965 the British racing car manufacturers at Lola Cars developed the Lola T70 MKIIIb ‘No.15’ as a two-seater motor racing car for the unlimited Group 7 sports car race series in England and North America. Group 7 racing cars are two-seaters for circuit racing and the Lola T70 is considered one of Britain’s most successful two-seater racers ever produced. The no.15 car has a distinguished metallic grey finish and today it’s owned by a private gentleman racer. Carrera is now giving enthusiasts the opportunity to drift this old-school sports car around the bends.
Carrera Digital 124 Slot Cars
Each car is fitted with replaceable double contact brushes for maximum contact with the slot car track while downforce magnets make for quick cornering and great handling. Carrera digital cars are real head-turners with high-quality tampo-printing over detailed molds designed to faithfully replicate the original car. Working front headlights and rear brake lights add to the stunning look and even the interior and the driver inside looks just as good as the exterior! This Carrera Digital 124 Car in 1:24 scale will work on all Carrera Digital 124 slot car tracks.
- Silver in color, #15.
- Operating headlights and taillights.
- High impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Includes a neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
- Not Recommended to use on the 2/30 High Bank Curve (3/30 High Bank and wider is okay)
Carrera Digital 1/24 benefits at a glance:
- Lane changes and overtaking at the touch of a button
- Up to 4 vehicles on a track at the same time
- Depending on the driver’s ability and skill, the speed can individually adjusted with up to 10 levels
- Simple vehicle coding using the manual control unit
- Perfect sliding and drifting
- Predominantly with front and rear lighting
- Carrera's Digital 132/124 cars can also be run on Analog (or Evolution and Exclusiv) tracks