Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
23947 Carrera Digital 124 Chevrolet Corvette C7 GT3-R Callaway Competition, #77 1:24 Slot Car
US dream racer meets German tuning expertise
The German affiliate of Callaway, the US Corvette tuners, develop and build their cars in Leingarten near Heilbronn, Germany. Callaway Competition is the only team to have participated in all races since the GT Masters was established and has already won both the drivers’ and team championships twice. In 2021, the team around the German driver Marvin Kirchhöfer, and his Swiss driving colleague, Jeffrey Schmidt, finished the season in 10th position with the Chevrolet Corvette C7 GT3-R.
Motorsport at home
The 1:24-scale version of the Chevrolet Corvette C7 GT3-R ‘Callaway Competition, No.77’ brings race excitement to home racetracks as it hugs the high-speed bends of the Carrera racing circuit. The car can be individually coded to adapt to the skill level of the driver, and out on the circuit, it’s just as powerful as the original. Front, rear, and brake lights round off the perfect driving experience.
- Driven by: Jeffrey Schmidt (CH)/Marvin Kirchhöfer (D)
- Car: Chevrolet Corvette C7 GT3-R (Callaway) - Chevrolet V8/90° 2v OHV 6245 cc N/A
- Entrant: Callaway Competition
- Event: ADAC GT Masters Red Bull Ring
- Date: 13.6.2021
- Track: Red Bull Ring (A), 4.318 kms
- Distance: 2 x 1 hour
- Result: Race 1: 3rd (1s429 behind the winner) ; Race 2: winner - margin: 0s824
- Grid: race 1: 9th (1:29.278), race 2: 2nd (1:28.895)
- Tires: Pirelli
- Blue and white in color, #77.
- Operating headlights and taillights.
- High impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Includes a neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
- Not Recommended to use on the 1/30 High Bank Curve (2/30 High Bank and wider is okay)
Carrera Digital 1/24 benefits at a glance:
- Lane changes and overtaking at the touch of a button
- Up to 4 vehicles on a track at the same time
- Depending on the driver’s ability and skill, the speed can be individually adjusted with up to 10 levels
- Simple vehicle coding using the manual control unit
- Perfect sliding and drifting
- Predominantly with front and rear lighting
- Carrera's Digital 132/124 cars can also be run on Analog (or Evolution and Exclusiv) tracks