Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
23932 Carrera Digital 124 Ford GT Race Car, #67 1:24 Slot Car
- Driven by: Harry Tincknell (GB)/Andy Priaulx (GB)/Jonathan Bomarito (USA)
- Car: Ford GT LM GTE #FP-GT05 - Ford Ecoboost V6/90° 4v DOHC 3496 cc 2xHoneywell
- Entrant: Ford Chip Ganassi Team UK (USA)
- Event: 87º Edition des 24 Heures du Mans / Le Mans 24 Hours
- Date: 16.6.2019
- Track: Circuit de la Sarthe, Le Mans (F), 13.626 kms
- Distance: 24 hours
- Attendance: 252500
- Result: 23rd (43 laps behind the winner)
- Grid: 30th (3:48.112)
- Tires: Michelin
Farewell retro look
The Ford GT Race Car is the current racing version of the Ford GT. At the same time, Ford is saying goodbye to the legendary long-distance race in northern France with this vehicle for the time being. The vehicle with the number 67 is based on the legendary Gurney/Foyt winning car in the Ford MK IV from 1967. In chic red and white, the vehicle from Chip Ganassi Racing guarantees full attention. The elegant sports car from the American vehicle manufacturer was produced in strictly limited quantities and, with 656 hp, is a real fighter on the long-distance track. With the 3.5 liter twin-turbo V6 engine from the Ford EcoBoost range, the champion is a mighty opponent on the race track.
A legend on the Carrera racetrack
With its 1:24 scale Ford license and its eye-catching red and white look, the Ford GT Race Car will also be an eye-catcher on your Carrera racetrack. The slot car inspires with front, brake, rear and indicator lights, driving fun is guaranteed. Thanks to individual coding, the slot car can be adapted to your speed. It can also be controlled digitally and also cuts a fine figure on the analogue track.
- Red and white in color, #67.
- Operating headlights and taillights.
- High impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Includes a neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
Carrera Digital 1/24 benefits at a glance:
- Lane changes and overtaking at the touch of a button
- Up to 4 vehicles on a track at the same time
- Depending on the driver’s ability and skill, the speed can individually adjusted with up to 10 levels
- Simple vehicle coding using the manual control unit
- Perfect sliding and drifting
- Predominantly with front and rear lighting
- Carrera's Digital 132/124 cars can also be run on Analog (or Evolution and Exclusiv) tracks