Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
23912 Carrera Digital 124 Chevrolet Corvette C8.R, #4 1:24 Slot Car
- Silver/Grey, #4
- Operating headlights and taillights.
- High impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Includes a neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
- Not Recommended to use on the 2/30 High Bank Curve (3/30 High Bank and wider is okay)
Racer with a new performance-enhancing mid-engine construction
The unmistakable Chevrolet Corvette C8.R is now ready to scream around your Carrera lounge circuit. The new eye-catching member of the Carrera car pool is a 1:32-scale car reproduced with an original GM license. The Chevrolet Corvette C8.R 'No.4' has been transformed from a front motor to a mid-engine construction for even better racetrack performance! The Corvette's 5.5-litre V8 induction engine generates 500 hp and up to 650 Nm of torque. The C8.R is based on the sturdy foundations laid by the Corvette Stingray 2020. Although yellow remains the traditional color of Corvette Racing, the Corvette C8.R 'No.4' has been given a new livery. The car, bearing the number 4, now appears in a new silver look inspired by the colors of legendary Corvette concept cars like the 1973 Chevrolet Aerovette. The car also wears the typical yellow accents on the roof and sides. Now it's up to you, so go - go - go!
Debut on the Carrera racing circuit
This most iconic of American sports cars is a fundamental improvement on its predecessor. Enhanced aerodynamics, less weight and greater rigidity are what distinguish this new mid-engine racer. The new Corvette C8.R 'No.4' is celebrating its debut on the DIGITAL 124 Carrera circuit and leaves all rivals in its wake! It's equipped with front, rear and brake lights, and is sure to attract stares as it reaches top speed around your tracks. The C8.R can be digitally operated and individually coded.
Carrera Digital 1/24 benefits at a glance:
- Lane changes and overtaking at the touch of a button
- Up to 4 vehicles on a track at the same time
- Depending on the driver’s ability and skill, the speed can individually adjusted with up to 10 levels
- Simple vehicle coding using the manual control unit
- Perfect sliding and drifting
- Predominantly with front and rear lighting
- Carrera's Digital 132/124 cars can also be run on Analog (or Evolution and Exclusiv) tracks