Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
23910 Carrera Digital 124 Ford Capri Zakspeed Turbo Sachs Sporting, #52
With style through the goal!
With the Ford Capri Zakspeed Turbo "No.52" you can really accelerate on the rails. The stylish bolide in black, red and yellow paintwork was sponsored by a Berlin liquor manufacturer and driven by German racing driver Hans Heyer, who was the first to cross the finish line in the German racing championship at the Nürburgring. The large rear spoiler was typical of this racing era and makes the beefy overall design perfect for the long haul. Zakspeed is a racing team that has been active in automobile racing since 1968 and is based in Niederzissen / Eifel. It was founded by Erich Zakowski. The son Peter Zakowski has been leading the team in international outings in various racing series since the 1990s.
The four-cylinder in-line engine (a Zakspeed further development of the BDA engine designed by Cosworth for Ford, based on the 1.3 liter Kent engine) creates 540 hp and a displacement of 1740 cc. An aluminum tubular frame, front independent wheel suspension on McPherson struts, rear aluminum rigid axle on four trailing arms, gas pressure shock absorbers and titanium coil springs, internally ventilated disc brakes front and rear, ensure a total weight of only 880kg (without fuel).
Cult for the home
The cult vehicle of the 70s and 80s is now also on the domestic racetrack at a scale of 1:24. With its cool design, the Ford Capri caused a stir then as now! The Ford Capri was a star of the German racing championship. The multiple DRM winner in Hockenheim is said to have to shout at the engine to keep the eardrum from bursting. The Ford Capri Zakspeed Turbo slotcar is equipped with front light and rear / brake light and impresses with its faithful processing. The Carrera Auto can be individually coded and can be used digitally. Simply authentic racetrack feeling at home.
- White and blue in color, #52.
- The slot car is equipped with front, rear and brake lights. The car can be controlled digitally and can also be individually coded. This car ensures unique action, brilliant overtaking maneuvers and top-class fun on every Carrera racetrack.
Carrera Digital 1/24 benefits at a glance:
- Lane changes and overtaking at the touch of a button
- Up to 4 vehicles on a track at the same time
- Depending on the driver’s ability and skill, the speed can individually adjusted with up to 10 levels
- Simple vehicle coding using the manual control unit
- Perfect sliding and drifting
- Predominantly with front and rear lighting
- Carrera's Digital 132/124 cars can also be run on Analog (or Evolution and Exclusiv) tracks