Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
20023857 Carrera Digital 124 Porsche 917K 1970 Watkins Glen Test Car "J. W. Automotive Engineering", #6
At the 1970 Watkins Glen Test the Porsche 917K in the iconic Gulf livery was right at the front of the field for the J.W. Automotive Engineering racing team. The typical blue and orange look is particularly popular among pro motor racing drivers. This classic racer bearing the no.6 has everything it takes to see the chequered flag. The Porsche 917K J. W. Automotive Engineering "No.6", Watkins Glen Test 1970 is equipped with front lights and turns heads with its faithful reproduction of original details.
- Gulf blue and orange in color, #6.
- Operating headlights and taillights.
- High impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Includes a neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
Carrera Digital 1/24 benefits at a glance:
- Lane changes and overtaking at the touch of a button
- Up to 4 vehicles on a track at the same time
- Depending on the driver’s ability and skill, the speed can individually adjusted with up to 10 levels
- Simple vehicle coding using the manual control unit
- Perfect sliding and drifting
- Predominantly with front and rear lighting
- Carrera's Digital 132/124 cars can also be run on Analog (or Evolution and Exclusiv) tracks