Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
Carrera Digital 124 Chevrolet Corvette C7R, #50
Motor racing fans all over the world were in awe of the Chevrolet Corvette C7R, known as the 'sound machine' or the 'sledgehammer'. The nickname came from the incredible noise that became the trademark of this model. Fans were also enthusiastic about the robust aluminium frame and optimized Sting Ray shape to improve the aerodynamics - compared with the predecessor, the C6R. An all-round successful development of the Chevrolet Corvette, and one that didn't leave anyone cold.
- Corvette C7.R Corvette Racing.
- Yellow, black and white in color, #50.
- This car has operating headlights and taillights.
- The car comes with a high impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Includes an additional neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.