Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
Falcon Slot Cars Porsche 908/3 Turbo DRM Hockenheim 1982, #19
- Porsche 908/3 Turbo which Jurgen Barth raced at the Hockenheim Grand Prix on August 7, 1982, qualifying 9th on the grid and finishing the race in 8th position.
- White decoration was sponsored by the French magazine Lui, and co-sponsored by Shell, Dunlop and BBS.
- Adjustable front axle and guide blade.
- Model complete with display case.
- Scale 1:32
- Body Plastic
- Length 137.2mm
- Height 44mm
- Wheelbase 76mm
- Front Track 60mm
- Rear Track 64mm
- Weight 74g
- Magnet Yes
- Motor S-Can
- Motor Mount Sidewinder
- Drivetrain 2WD
- Pinion/Gear 13/35
- Front Wheels Plastic
- Rear Wheels Plastic
- Front Tires Rubber 19.3 x 9.5mm
- Rear Tires Rubber 21 x 11.9mm
- Lights No