Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
ELM03 Fly Ferrari 250 GTO 24h Le Mans 1962, #23 1:32 Slot Car
This model is part of the Gaugemaster exclusive Le Mans Collection, which is focusing on the often overlooked cars that have raced at the famous 24 hour race. Fly have in the past released many models of the legendary Ferrari 250 GTO; however, Gaugemaster feel there are some gaps collectors would still want.
Here we have the Fernand Tavano entry driven in the GT class by Tavano and fellow French driver Andre Simon at Le Mans in 1962.
- Driven by: Fernand Tavano (F)/André Simon (F)
- Car: Ferrari 250 GTO #3769GT - Ferrari V12 2953 cc N/A
- Entrant: Fernand Tavano
- Event: 24 Heures du Mans / Le Mans 24 Hours
- Date: 24.6.1962
- Track: Circuit de la Sarthe, Le Mans (F), 13.461 kms
- Distance: 24 hours
- Attendance: 300000
- Result: did not finish (Differential bearings)
- Limited edition – only 200 units worldwide
- Silver in color, #25