Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
C4213 Scalextric Ford GT GTE Le Mans 2019, #67
- Driven by: Harry Tincknell (GB)/Andy Priaulx (GB)/Jonathan Bomarito (USA)
- Car: Ford GT LM GTE #FP-GT05 - Ford Ecoboost V6/90° 4v DOHC 3496 cc 2xHoneywell
- Entrant: Ford Chip Ganassi Team UK (USA)
- Event: 87º Edition des 24 Heures du Mans / Le Mans 24 Hours
- Date: 16.6.2019
- Track: Circuit de la Sarthe, Le Mans (F), 13.626 kms
- Distance: 24 hours
- Attendance: 252500
- Result: 23rd (43 laps behind the winner)
- Grid: 30th (3:48.112)
- Tires: Michelin
Finishing a credible 4th in class the 2019 Ford GTE of Harry Tincknell, Andy Priaulx and Jonathan Bormarito saw Ford bow out of their GTE involvement at the Le Mans 24 hours in fine fashion. The final result being close, with the Ford barely missing out on a final podium for a program that delivered consistently fine results.
The livery was a throw back to the 1967 Le Mans winning MKIV and looked excellent on the muscular Ford GTE.
This is a great addition to any Scalextric grid of GT cars.
- Red in color, #67
- High Detail
- Xenon Effect Headlights
- Working Rear Lights
- Easy Change Pick-Ups
- Digital Plug Ready (Digital plug not included)