Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
43895 Carrera Ford Capri Zakspeed Turbo Mampe, #52 *Analog/No Reverse Switch/No Case* 1:24 Slot Car
- Driven by: Hans Heyer (D)
- Car: Ford Capri Turbo #001/78 (Zakspeed) - Ford /Zakspeed L4 2xOHC 1427 cc KKK
- Entrant: Mampe-Ford-Zakspeed-Team (D)
- Event: ADAC - Bilstein Supersprint Nürburgring/DRM Nürburgring Supersprint
- Date: 1.10.1978
- Track: Nürburgring Start- und Zielschleife (D), 2.292 kms
- Distance: 44 laps
- Attendance: 30000
- Result: winner in race Div.II - (152.577 kph) - margin: 29s370
- Grid: 1st in Div.II race (50.700)
- Sponsors: Mampe
- Tires: Goodyear
With style through the goal!
With the Ford Capri Zakspeed Turbo "No.52" you can really accelerate on the rails. Stylish in black, red and yellow paintwork it was sponsored by a Berlin liquor manufacturer and driven by German racing driver Hans Heyer, who was the first to cross the finish line in the German racing championship at the Nürburgring. The large rear spoiler was typical of this racing era and makes the beefy overall design perfect for the long haul. Zakspeed is a racing team that has been active in automobile racing since 1968 and is based in Niederzissen / Eifel. It was founded by Erich Zakowski. The son Peter Zakowski has been leading the team in international outings in various racing series since the 1990s.
The four-cylinder in-line engine (a Zakspeed further development of the BDA engine designed by Cosworth for Ford, based on the 1.3 liter Kent engine) creates 540 hp and a displacement of 1740 cc. An aluminum tubular frame, front independent wheel suspension on McPherson struts, rear aluminum rigid axle on four trailing arms, gas pressure shock absorbers and titanium coil springs, internally ventilated disc brakes front and rear, ensure a total weight of only 880kg (without fuel).
Cult for at home
The cult vehicle of the 70s and 80s is now also on the domestic racetrack in 1:24 scale. With its cool design, the Ford Capri caused a stir then as now! The Ford Capri was a star of the German racing championship. It is said of the multiple DRM winner in Hockenheim that you have to scream at the engine to keep your eardrum from bursting.
- Black, yellow and red in color, #52.
- No Reverse Switch - Chip Removed so it runs in Analog only
- NO CASE
- NO LIGHTS