Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
31038 Carrera Digital 132 BMW 320 Turbo Team Schnitzer, #55 1:32 Slot Car
- Black in color, #55.
- Operating headlights and taillights.
- The car comes with a high impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Includes an additional neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
The DIGITAL 132 BMW 320 Turbo Flachbau 'Team Schnitzer, No.55' DRM 1980 made racing history. In 1980 Hans Joachim Stuck quit driving Formula 1 cars to focus on the German Motor Racing Championship (DRM). He found the perfect partner in the BMW 320 Turbo flat-build version. Nine of these cars with 1.4-litre turbo engines and around 450 hp dominated races, defeating the classic induction engine cars. Back in 1980, the smaller car division race at the Norisring was a major event. That year, on lap 6 Hans Heyer's Lancia Beta Montecarlo broke its brake discs, turned over many times and ended up in pieces. Stuck drove this BMW to an overall 2nd place at the end of the season.
First over the line
The Carrera DIGITAL 132 BMW 320 Turbo Flachbau 'Team Schnitzer, No.55' DRM 1980 slotcar brings a victorious German automobile manufacturing brand to the Carrera circuits of the world. The car thrills spectators with an eye-catching livery, front, rear and brake lights, and faithfully reproduced details. This slotcar car can be individually coded, has digital controls and guarantees countless hours of racing fun.
- DIGITAL 132 vehicles are digitally-controlled and individually codable
- All Carrera Digital 132 vehicles can be used on Carrera Evolution
- Detailed vehicles that are faithful to the originals, stamp printed
- Vehicles with realistic acceleration and braking behavior
- Solid workmanship with bodywork
- Comes in display case and supplied with spares pack