Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
31024 Carrera Digital 132 Porsche 911 RSR Proton Competition, #88 1:32 Slot Car
- Silver and black in color, #88.
- Operating headlights and taillights.
- The car comes with a high impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Includes an additional neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
At home in long-distance racing
The Porsche 911 RSR guarantees lightning speeds with 510 hp under the hood and has a long history of long-distance triumphs. In Portimao, Portugal, in 2019, in the sixth race of the European long-distance series, Steffen Görig – Quantum CEO, made his racing debut for the ‘Proton Competition’ in this car team bearing the number 88. He shared the cockpit of the victorious Silverstone automobile with the Austrian Thomas Preining and the Belgian Adrien De Leener.
Maximum racing fun with a high-speed specialist
The 1:32-scale Porsche 911 RSR ‘Proton Competition, No.88’ looks as great on Carrera circuits as the original does over long distances. The dark and elegant racer catches the eye with true-to-the-original details, subtle color accents and realistic front, rear and brake lights. The car is digitally controllable and can be adapted to different skill levels using the handset.
- DIGITAL 132 vehicles are digitally-controlled and individually codable
- All Carrera Digital 132 vehicles can be used on Carrera Evolution
- Detailed vehicles that are faithful to the originals, stamp printed
- Vehicles with realistic acceleration and braking behavior
- Solid workmanship with bodywork
- Comes in display case and supplied with spares pack