Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
31018 Carrera Digital 132 Mercedes AMG C 63 DTM L. Auer, #22 1:32 Slot Car
- Orange in color, #22.
- Operating headlights and taillights.
- The car comes with a high impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Includes an additional neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
Race to the top of the podium
The Mercedes C63 AMG DTM ‘L. Auer, No.22’ was Austrian driver Lucas Auer’s DTM ride. The car is powered by a 4-litre V8 induction engine with a power output of 500 hp. The C-Coupé is now the most successful racing car in DTM history, chalking up 84 wins in 156 races, and knocking the previous best – the DTM AMG Mercedes C-Class – from the throne. The orange liveried C63 was the chosen presentation car at the Norisring circuit in 2018.
Small-circuit DTM champion
This slotcar turns heads around the Carrera DIGITAL 132 racetrack with precise, faithfully-reproduced details and realistic front, rear and brake lights. The car is digitally controllable, and the handset can be set precisely to the skill level of the driver for amazing driving thrills!
- DIGITAL 132 vehicles are digitally-controlled and individually codable
- All Carrera Digital 132 vehicles can be used on Carrera Evolution
- Detailed vehicles that are faithful to the originals, stamp printed
- Vehicles with realistic acceleration and braking behavior
- Solid workmanship with bodywork
- Comes in display case and supplied with spares pack