Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
30985 Carrera Digital 132 Audi RS 5 DTM M. Rockenfeller, #99
- Black and white in color, #99.
- Operating headlights and taillights.
- High impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Includes a neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
Mike Rockenfeller will start in the DTM in an Akrapovič-Audi
The 2013 DTM champion, Mike Rockenfeller, switched from the typical Schaeffler green to Akrapovič black. In keeping with the anniversary of the Slovenian company that produces premium exhaust systems, the Akrapovič Audi RS 5 DTM will enter the 2019 DTM. One of the most experienced DTM drivers Mike Rockenfeller is at the wheel of the #99 Audi RS 5 DTM. The car is even faster and the race more spectacular. In the 2019 DTM season, Rockenfeller was able to reach 4th place in the overall standings. Did you deserve your place on the winner's podium?
Exciting DTM races on the Carrera racetrack
Audi, Mercedes or BMW? All fans of Mike Rockenfeller will easily answer this question. With the RS5 DTM, you can also engage in exciting duels with your opponents on a scale of 1:32. The slot car in cool black with red elements has been recreated in detail from the original and is equipped with front, rear and brake lights. The Carrera vehicle can be individually coded, digitally controlled, but can also be used in analog mode.
Carrera Digital 1/24 benefits at a glance:
- Lane changes and overtaking at the touch of a button
- Up to 4 vehicles on a track at the same time
- Depending on the driver’s ability and skill, the speed can individually adjusted with up to 10 levels
- Simple vehicle coding using the manual control unit
- Perfect sliding and drifting
- Predominantly with front and rear lighting
- Carrera's Digital 132/124 cars can also be run on Analog (or Evolution and Exclusiv) tracks