Brand New/Never Used/Original Packaging
20030970 Carrera Digital 132 Ford GT Race Car, #66
A strong opponent on the long haul
On the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the International Motorsport Federation IMSA, Ford has sent a new edition of the Ford GT into the toughest endurance race in the world. The Ford GT Race Car "No.66" was launched as an anniversary version with the starting number 66 and the historic Motorcraft design. With over 600 PS under the hood, you can put every opponent in their place - provided you can tame the power pack on the Carrera racetrack.
This super sports car with monocoque and aluminum frame accelerates the selected owner up to 347 km / h. The normal version of the twin-turbo V6 has 656 hp. The new edition of the Ford racing icon should heat up the Porsches and Audis in the GTE Pro class in 2019 at the toughest endurance race in the world - exactly 60 years after the first Ford victory. The slot car is equipped with front, rear and brake lights. The car can be controlled digitally, but can also be used in analogue mode and can also be individually coded. This car ensures unique action, brilliant overtaking maneuvers and top-class fun on every Carrera racetrack.
- Driven by: Olivier Pla (F)/Stefan Mücke (D)/Billy Johnson (USA)
- Car: Ford GT LM GTE #FP-GT08 - Ford Ecoboost V6/90° 4v DOHC 3496 cc 2xHoneywell
- Entrant: Ford Chip Ganassi Team UK (USA)
- Event: 87º Edition des 24 Heures du Mans/Le Mans 24 Hours
- Date: 16.6.2019
- Track: Circuit de la Sarthe, Le Mans (F), 13.626 kms
- Distance: 24 hours
- Attendance: 252500
- Result: 25th (45 laps behind the winner)
- Grid: 37th (3:49.511)
- Tires: Michelin
- Black and white in color, #66.
- Operating headlights and taillights.
- The car comes with a high impact body and the variable neodymium magnet.
- Includes a neodymium magnet and an extra set of pick-up brushes.
- DIGITAL 132 vehicles are digitally-controlled and individually codable
- All Carrera Digital 132 vehicles can be used on Carrera Evolution
- Detailed vehicles that are faithful to the originals, stamp printed
- Vehicles with realistic acceleration and braking behavior
- Solid workmanship with bodywork
- Comes in display case
- Front and rear lights